Monday, July 4, 2011

tacos - my secret!

corn tortillas
olive oil
pork carnitas
shredded cheese
guacamole
pico de gallo
sour cream

drizzle 1/2 tsp olive oil in a hot skillet for each tortilla.  pan fry both sides of each corn tortilla.  fill with tasty pork carnitas, shredded cheese, guacamole, pico de gallo, and sour cream.  super delicious!

Happy Fourth of July!  I spent the fourth in Ellijay, Georgia with my parents and my aunt Judi.  While this may not seem like a traditional fourth food choice, it sure is a totally tasty one.  We had a great time eating up this little treat and it will probably grace another fourth for us.

My sister's boyfriend Matt has had a pig roast in upstate New York over the fourth of July weekend for the past 4 years... so maybe eating pork has a little tradition to it after all.

ps Happy Birthday Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment